Bluehenge Capital Partners was founded in 2015 and is headquartered in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. The Firm provides one-stop, mezzanine and equity capital solutions to lower middle market companies. Bluehenge can invest up to $20 million per company and targets investments in a variety of industries, including industrial services, specialty manufacturing, distribution and business services. The Principals enjoy a successful track record, having invested over $350 million over their 20-year history. The firm has successfully deployed their most recent $185 million SBIC vehicle and is currently investing out of its second SBIC fund. The Firm is looking to expand its team and is in search of an Associate/Analyst in its Baton Rouge office to bolster the investment and business development functions.
Learn more about the position and apply below.
The Associate / Analyst at Bluehenge plays a critical role at the fund and portfolio company level through supporting efforts in deal origination, deal execution, underwriting, portfolio management, fundraising, and investor relations. Qualifications and primary responsibilities of this role are detailed below:
- 2-3 years of prior experience at an investment bank, commercial bank, or other investment/corporate finance role
- Strong analytical skills with a basic grasp of financial underwriting concepts
- Solid communication skills, both written and verbal
- Well organized and keen attention to detail
- Self-starter with solid work ethic and desire to work in a team environment
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite of applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Roles & Responsibilities
- Collaborate with deal teams to guide new and existing investment decisions
- Support the firm’s deal origination platform
- Manage the firm’s pipeline and implement systems to measure and track deal flow
- Build financial models for debt and equity investments to assess potential deal structures
- Perform initial due diligence on financials, industries, and businesses
- Prepare investment memos to support underwriting of new investments
- Assist in portfolio management activities, including preparing quarterly investment valuations and tracking/analyzing portfolio company financial performance
- Travel to and represent the firm at events and conferences
JOIN THE TEAM
Please submit your contact information, cover letter and resume.